Please fill out the form below and you will receive a reply via e-mail or telephone. Fields marked with * are mandatory
Terms & Conditions
- The driver must be at least 23 old and in possession of a driving licence for a minimum of two years. If the diploma was issued outside the EU, then an international driving license is required in order to drive in an EU country, under the latest directive.
- Violations of traffic laws burden the customer, throughout the duration of the rental.
- Fuel is not included in the rental price agreed and the customer is obliged to return the car with the same gasoline level that it was received.
- The customer has the option to pay with cash on delivery of the car. If you want to pay by credit card, we must be previously informed.
- Minimum rental period: one week.
- Delivery - pick up from the airport or port free of charge.
- No deposit required.
- The client is obliged to lock the car and ensure its safe parking location without blocking traffic.
- One baby seat per car is provided for free - upon notice. The second is charged 3 Euros per day.
- The exit of the car from the island of Corfu is expressly prohibited in any way.
- In case of heavy workload during the summer months, the model of the ordered car might be changed, but with a car of the same category, after consultation with you.
- The car insurance is agreed with the customer upon delivery of the car or in advance via e-mail or phone.in insurance we provide 2 options Α) (FULL INSURANCE BASIC) and B (COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER / CDW)
- A)Τhe full insurance basic provides third-party cover,theft insurance and fire insurance of the rented vehicle with limited liability of the customer in case of damage with an individual risk adapted to the model of the car (except tires, undercarriage, exterior mirrors, windows not covered) (FULL INSURANCE BASIC)
- B)Collision damage waiver of the car without any cost to the customer (except: tires and undercarriage not covered) (CDW).
- In all cases, the customer should inform us of any damage caused to the car within 24 hours, otherwise the insurance does not guarantee coverage.
- The insurance does not cover, the undercarriage and the tires in any of the two insurance options unless in the customer chooses the full damage waiver (FDW)
- No insurance agreements apply, in case the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or has violated traffic laws. When applicable, in such cases the customer is responsible for damages caused to the rented vehicle or to third parties.
- In case of theft, the key of the car is required to prove theft.
- In case of theft of personal belongings from inside the car, no liability will be assumed.